VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing
HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch,
listen … and live! We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst in our
Bentonville, Arkansas office. This position is the critical link between Sam’s
Club and VIZIO operations. The primary focus of this position will be
replenishment execution, improving in stock levels and general sales analysis.
This individual will be reporting to the Senior Director of Sales.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Manage the flow of inventory to customer by collaboratively planning the
sales and replenishment needs - use internal and external tools to create and
audit sales forecasts and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Communicate to leadership and the customer root cause analysis and
corrective action on timeline and execution of order processing to ensure in
stock improvements and forecasting accuracy
- Identify areas for optimization. Initiate cost and time saving processes to
insure maximum efficiencies.
- Participate in weekly planning and replenishment calls with internal and
- Tracking orders, shipment status, insuring On Time/Right Qty delivery. Act
as a liaison between sales, product management, distribution and customer.
- Publish detailed daily reports that capture by sku sales, forecast against
sales and end of week trends.
- Assist in collecting and analyzing weekly sell through data and publish
- Assist in the management of the quarterly business plans created between
customer and VIZIO
- Track sales and margin performance compared to goals of the joint business
- Manage on-hand inventory while making recommendations on additional orders
to maintain established inventory goals. Research and investigate store and
warehouse out of stocks and implement corrective action
- Assist in customer meeting preparation and participate in customer team
- Lead and participate in customer specific projects
- Assist Sales group in all facets of relationship management with our
- Load customer data into internal systems – validate internal system
- Bachelor’s degree (business and/or analytical discipline preferred) or 4
years professional work experience working in sales, supply chain, customer
service, logistics, or an analytical discipline.
- 4+ years of Supply Chain/Replenishment experience
- Strong Info Retriever and Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Target’s POL and forecast processes highly
- In depth understanding of JBP process and systems
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customer
- Team/collaboration based approach to decision making
- Detail oriented and excellent follow up
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical, proactive problem solving, trouble-shooting skills;
Planning and organizational skills.
- Personal time management skills and proven ability to meet timelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with competing
priorities and tight deadlines, with a
- strong ability to multi-task and
High drive for results and takes initiative
Demonstrated ability to work in a challenging environment
- Strong communication, including writing and delivering compelling
presentations as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems,
performing detailed analysis, and developing/implementing recommendations
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office, SAP
VIZIO - 15 months ago
VIZIO has done for HDTVs what Dell did for PCs and Southwest Airlines did for air travel: sell them for less. The company sells low-cost...