VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing
HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch,
listen … and live! We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst in our
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage the flow of inventory to customer by collaboratively planning the
sales and replenishment needs - use internal and external tools to create and
audit sales forecasts and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Communicate to leadership and the customer root cause analysis and
corrective action on timeline and execution of order processing to ensure in
stock improvements and forecasting accuracy
- Identify areas for optimization. Initiate cost and time saving processes to
insure maximum efficiencies.
- Participate in weekly planning and replenishment calls with internal and
- Tracking orders, shipment status, insuring On Time/Right Qty delivery. Act
as a liaison between sales, product management, distribution and customer.
- Publish detailed daily reports that capture by sku sales, forecast against
sales and end of week trends.
- Assist in collecting and analyzing weekly sell through data and publish
- Assist in the management of the quarterly business plans created between
customer and VIZIO
- Track sales and margin performance compared to goals of the joint business
- Manage on-hand inventory while making recommendations on additional orders
to maintain established inventory goals. Research and investigate store and
warehouse out of stocks and implement corrective action
- Assist in customer meeting preparation and participate in customer team
- Lead and participate in customer specific projects
- Assist Sales group in all facets of relationship management with our
- Load customer data into internal systems – validate internal system
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (business and/or analytical discipline preferred) or 4
years professional work experience working in sales, supply chain, customer
service, logistics, or an analytical discipline.
- 4 years of Supply Chain/Replenishment experience
- Strong Info Retriever and Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Target’s POL and forecast processes highly
- In depth understanding of JBP process and systems
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customer
- Team/collaboration based approach to decision making
- Detail oriented and excellent follow up
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical, proactive problem solving, trouble-shooting skills;
Planning and organizational skills.
- Personal time management skills and proven ability to meet timelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with competing
priorities and tight deadlines, with a strong ability to multi-task and
- High drive for results and takes initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work in a challenging environment
- Strong communication, including writing and delivering compelling
presentations as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems,
performing detailed analysis, and developing/implementing recommendations
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office, SAP
VIZIO - 9 months ago
VIZIO has done for HDTVs what Dell did for PCs and Southwest Airlines did for air travel: sell them for less. The company sells low-cost...