As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media United States, LLC. will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies will hire only US citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media United States, LLC. policy to maintain a drug free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs. Employment by Crown Media United States, LLC. is contingent upon successfully passing the urinalysis drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize the company to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application, and I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application, or, I am already employed at the time the mis-statement is discovered, grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize the company to conduct a background check, including but not limited to, a criminal report and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media United States, LLC. guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by the company, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason, or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at the company has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of the company is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media United States, LLC. or its subsidiaries in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
This position is responsible for providing sales support to the Direct Response sales team for Crown Media Family Networks: Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Process media buys/ revisions into systems for Direct Response
- Email pre- and post-logs to clients
- Research potential discrepancies
- Serve as liaison between traffic department and agency for traffic issues
- Send out media kits when requested by clients
- Update and maintain agency contact list/billing list
- Preview commercial creatives for on-air approval
- Contact clients with outstanding balances and update A/R department
- Maintain orders and other paperwork into filing system.
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis
- Back-up to other team members, as needed
- Must have undergraduate degree in related field, such as Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- Prior PC experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and to understand written and oral instructions
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to effectively plan workload and follow through to completion
- Strong ability to listen well and actively engage others to facilitate positive outcomes
- Must have strong commitment to excellence in every aspect of work
- Previous database experience
- Prior Sales experience
- Prior Media internship(s)
Crown Media Family Networks - 2 years ago