Posting Job Title: Sales Assistant
Requisition #: 144607BR
Posting Location: Dallas, TX, US
Area of Interest: Ad Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable Media Sales currently seeks a Sales Assistant. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Assist with activities between the sales staff, other departments, and our client base, by performing the following duties:
- Proofread contracts and insertion orders
- Work with traffic department to ensure advertising materials are in-house on a timely basis
- Perform daily administrative tasks, such as revenue reports, processing of make goods, revisions and direct orders.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to produce reports, business correspondence, and provide guidance to AE's, National Sales Managers, and Director of National Sales
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
Ability to multi task in a high volume, fast paced environment with accuracy and integrity.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. direct experience in Broadcast, Cable, Radio, or other Electronic Media is highly preferred.
Generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime maybe required.
FCC Unit_TWC: ADSW
Controlling Establishment ID: 00343 - Dallas Spring Valley
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...