Posting Job Title Sales Assistant Requisition # 142565BR Posting Location Milwaukee, WI, US Area of Interest Administrative/Clerical
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description Time Warner Cable Media Sales seeks a Sales Assistant for our office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create, run and maintain routine reports for day to day operations. Create and maintain reports needed for special projects.
- Assist Account Executives handle revisions, make-goods, and order entry for each contract as needed.
- Handle entering tape/traffic instructions (and copy changes) as needed , making sure to meet internal deadlines.
- Supports Account Executives with new product roll outs/initiatives
- Run Payment Reports (possibly daily)and Aging Reports (usually weekly) using correct parameters. Work with the Account Executive to contact clients @ 60 days past due. Work with the Account Executive to ensure billings do not reach 120 days.
- Update and maintain carded/master client lists.
- Document and assign sales call-ins as instructed by management.
- Perform as back-up for Account Executives with clients and others when they are out of office and unavailable.
- Assist management with tracking of Regional Sales Initiatives.
- Support Account Executives with coordination of existing product execution (ie. Weather channel crawls, etc.)
- Perform clerical functions for Account Executives.
- Other duties as assigned.
FCC Unit_TWC ADMW Controlling Establishment ID 00066 - Milwaukee ML King
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or zero to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and other computer software.
- Must have strong verbal, writing and interpersonal communications skills.
- Must have the ability to follow through on multiple tasks
- Ancillary skills that would be helpful to have but are not required:
- Prefer experience with media sales or other sales support.
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...