Administrative / Clerical
Administrative / Clerical
Sales & Distribution
FremantleMedia North America
About our company:
FremantleMedia is one of only two global production companies. It has its own production subsidiaries in the UK, US, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Croatia, Australia, Japan, Indonesia, India, Brazil and Mexico. In all other countries it licenses its entertainment and drama formats direct to broadcasters and local producers. Our formats are diverse and range from Idols, Got Talent, X-Factor, to Neighbours, The Bill, Farmer Wants A Wife and classics such as The Price is Right, Family Feud, To Tell the Truth and Baywatch. FremantleMedia’s headquarters are based in London, UK.
FremantleMedia Latin America, based in Miami, initiates and supports program acquisition, production and licensing activities. A small and dedicated team closely works with the group companies in Brazil and Mexico, the sales unit for Colombia, the production unit for Hispanic US and the licensing unit. Recent productions are Idols in Brazil and Puerto Rico, Project Runway for Latin American, The Apprentice in Brazil and Price is Right in Colombia.
This position is supporting the SVP Distribution, Latin America, US Hispanic and Carribean.
Provide administrative support to SVP, Sales & Development, FremantleMedia Enterprises and overall Distribution department including:
o Manage in-house DVD library of LatAm series and distribution of same to WWE executives and FMP as needed.
- Coordinate a very busy schedule
- Set routine calls/meetings and coordinate all logistics for client screenings on and off site
- Handle convention attendance/meetings & agenda/travel arrangements/expenses
- Input and Process deal memos, manage documentation of all sales, liaising with legal in London from start to finish, and maintain logs.
- Learn company dps system and be able to process information, create sales reports, research rights, and update client information efficiently and as needed
- Manage contact database - read trades and update as requested
- Manage materials technical issues liaising between LA/UK and clients.
- Manage all incoming/outgoing materials, including maintenance of all sent logs
- Manage and maintain producer updates
- Work with various FME departments to coordinate sales elements including screening materials, links to be sent to clients, trailers, collate and/or create marketing materials, relevant ratings data etc.
- Manage client access to FMEScreenings.com and trouble shoot as needed.
- Coordinate all logistics with dubbing of materials from start to finish and maintain logs of all dubbed content
- Research and track client activities/schedules as requested.
- Track evolving new media marketplace for potential new outlets/clients as requested.
- Screen FM content – research rights, content history and similar properties currently on-air in the US Hispanic market & LatAm.
- Provide format sales support to include the following:
o Track production schedules, and flying producer schedules and liaise with WWE to coordinate flying producer trips and logistics.
o Track ratings of all formats working with FM research department and distribute to all pertinent parties.
o Track ancillary exploitation on smaller formats (involves screening of episodes and reaching out to clients).
o Manage/download links for new FM formats/international versions to be shared with clients.
Submit application to:
- Must be completely bilingual (Spanish/English) with strong language/reading/writing skills in both.
- 5+ years senior administrative support experience
- Previous entertainment industry experience, preferably in sales/distribution or programming
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clarity and professionalism
- Self-motivated, well organized with ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and multitask
RTL Group - 9 months ago