Clear Channel Radio in Chicago has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant, who will support a group of approximately 5 Account Executives and the stations General Sales Manager.
As a multicultural city that thrives on the harmony and diversity of its neighborhoods, Chicago today embodies the values of America's heartland-integrity, hard work and community and reflects the ideals in the social fabric of its 77 distinct neighborhoods. Moreover, Chicago is recognized across the United States as a very passionate sports town.
This is an exciting, yet challenging sales position inside one of the premier and largest radio clusters nationwide. This particular Cluster boasts a long history of career development & promotion, amazing assets and outperforming the market all while continuing to be the media leader in Radio advertising the city of Chicago. Whether you are looking to jumpstart your career or take your career to a heightened level, you will find no finer place than Clear Channel Radio – Chicago.
Ideal candidates will be competitive and thrive in a performance based environment and should expect to move up within the Clear Channel organization by making significant revenue contributions.
Media & Entertainment
Job Requirements:DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Education Requirements:REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Submitting affidavits weekly
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Viero and Radio Fusion and preparing for managers upon request, such as pool reports and unapproved credit
- Assist Account Credit Manager by recording and forwarding checks to station’s lockbox
- Performing general administrative duties including faxing, filing and copying
- Relieving receptionist when necessary
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software program
- Assisting AE’s with revisions when requested
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by managers and AE’s
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Radio experience a PLUS
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, EAP, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave. Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Clear Channel Communications - 2 years ago
This company leaves few open channels on the radio dial. Clear Channel Communications is the #1 radio company in the US, with about 860...