DSS Research is an innovative market research firm that applies quantitative and qualitative methodologies, matched with state-of-the-art technology, to conduct market research studies for health care organizations. As a result, our clients gain invaluable insight and knowledge into an ever-changing industry and the people they serve.
Since the beginning, DSS Research has benefited from the skills and dedication of extraordinary people. Today, we continue to seek the best talent to build upon our 30-year success story. In return, our employees enjoy a progressive corporate culture, supportive work environment, opportunities for professional growth, and a chance to provide market research services to health care organizations across the country.
We are presently searching for a Sales Assistant who can join the DSS Research team. The Sales Assistant is responsible for providing office and clerical support to Account Executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education: All applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Utilize salesforce.com software to manage sales contacts and input data
- Research sales prospects and contact information using the internet
- Send proposals and contracts to clients on behalf of Account Executives
- Perform activities including email blasts, direct mailers, etc.
DSS Research offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and 401(k) retirement savings program. All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Previous experience using salesforce.com
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to research information on the internet
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and responsible
- Work with minimal supervision and exhibit sense of urgency
- Show initiative and take proactive approach to work
DSS Research - 17 months ago
DSS Research is an innovative market research firm that applies quantitative and qualitative methodologies, matched with state-of-the-art...