Responsible for assisting sales representative(s) and sales consultant(s). Typically works out of on site model home. Reports to Director of Sales & Marketing.
Duties will include:
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Greets visitors and provides information (brochures, maps, mortgage information, price sheets).
- Understands community/area to informatively answer prospective homebuyers’ questions.
- Prequalifies customers and may make plan presentations and follow-up with prospects for loan coordination.
- Tracks, inputs, conducts follow-up, updates and distributes reports for Sales department.
- Coordinates the maintenance of the sales center, community and model homes by communicating needs to cleaning crew and Customer Care.
- Maintains adequate inventory of sales and marketing collateral and office supplies in site at all times.
- Secures model homes and spec homes at end of business day.
- Assists Sales department with any administrative duties.
- Possess outstanding communication skills – interpersonal, verbal, non-verbal and written.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently with a drive to succeed.
- Outgoing, professional demeanor with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Customer focused; Trustworthy; Approachable; Composed; Listens Well; Patient; Possesses strong sense of self-development; Skilled in time management and able to work a flexible schedule.
- May need to be licensed pursuant to state law.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working in the homebuilding industry preferred.
Standard Pacific's foundation is built on single-family homes. Active in Arizona, California, the Carolinas, Colorado, Florida, Nevada,...