Massimo Dutti is part of the Inditex group which is one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. Its GLOBAL FLAGSHIP store will be opening soon in the heart of NYC’s Fifth Avenue!
Massimo Dutti stores are found in prime retail locations all over the world . There are over 500 stores in 50 different countries. It offers a wide variety of Men’s and Women’s fashions, ranging from sophisticated, high-end, to easygoing casual wear . Garments are always of a high quality combining luxury with comfort. Pure natural fabrics, subtle textures and innovative blends, achieve nothing short of a flawless look.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a timeless and exclusive European brand. The main focus is to provide the highest level of customer service consistently exceeding our client’s expectations.
If you are ready for new challenges and growth opportunities within the fashion industry, Massimo Dutti may be the right fit for you – Join us now!
- Contributes to sales growth through client relationship building
- Provides the highest level of customer service by ensuring excellent service from beginning to end (communicating effectively with customers to determine needs, advising on product selection, assisting at the fitting room and closing the sale)
- Ensures ease of shopping experience and a pleasant environment through visual presentation and overall store maintenance
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with established guidelines of the brand
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience; high-end/luxury environment preferred
- Open availability to work a flexible schedule and full-time hours
- High level of customer service
- Ability to take initiative and also work well as part of a team
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations
- Highly competitive base salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation package
- Paid sick days
- Employee discount
- Company-paid holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development
Monster - 8 months ago