The Sales Associate Level I will provide prompt and friendly service with the product knowledge necessary to sell Ace Mart products to our customers.
1. Exceeds customer’s expectation by being prompt and courteous either in person or on the phone, taking the customer to the product, providing guidance and knowledge of the product, and carrying product to their vehicle or providing delivery service if necessary.
2. Adhere to all company policies pertaining to the proper handling of money including deposits, full payments, credit cards, A/R accounts, cash, credit or wire transfers.
3. Operation of the company’s Point of Sale computer system, fax machines, telephones, radios, etc.
4. Provide a clean and safe store by maintaining the restrooms, refreshment area, sweeping, mopping, etc.
5. Merchandise through proper shelf maintenance by fronting shelves, re-stocking, dusting, etc.
6. Prepare and complete paperwork associated with sales, transfers, lost sales, negative lists, special orders, etc.
7. Protect the company’s profit margin by properly pricing special orders, etc.
8. Motivated to participate in training for personal development both internally and externally
9. Complete special projects as assigned by Store Management.
Skills and abilities required:
1. Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
2. Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
3. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Possess good listening skills.
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Sales experience or one year continuous employment within some facet of company.
Physical Requirements and Conditions:
1. Pass a pre-employment physical exam and drug screening.
2. Stand and walk up to eight (8) hours daily.
3. Lift and lower boxes and objects 35” from the floor.
- 1-25 pounds 25 times daily
- 26-50 pounds 10 times daily
4. Bend and stoop daily.
5. Operate a CRT up to four hours daily.
1. Temperatures ranging from 35 ° to 95 ° .
2. Noisy atmosphere (phones, trucks, overhead pages, fans, etc.)
3. Work Schedule: Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday rotation.
The seed for Ace Mart Restaurant Supply was first planted when Norman "Gus" Gustafson envisioned the opportunity to provide small,...