The Sales Associate Level II will provide prompt and friendly service with the product knowledge necessary to sell Ace Mart products to our customers. All Employees are expected to adhere to Ace Mart business philosophy, guidelines and policies as laid out in the ACE MART MISSION STATEMENT , Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures Manual and Safety Program.
- Completes all responsibilities of Sales Associate I.
- Operates of the company’s Point of Sale computer system to include MVR, MCR, IMU, CPOS, estimates, warranty issues, recalls, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies pertaining to the proper handling of money including deposits, full payments, credit cards, A/R accounts, cash, credit or wire transfers.
- Understands the discount process and pricing for our customers.
- Participates in training for personal development as well as guidance for newer team members.
- Listens to the customer and finds effective solutions for the customer’s problems.
- Accomplished at reading and understanding the catalogs, specification sheets and price lists of the vendors preferred by the company.
- Knowledge in the electrical, water and gas requirements of the equipment being sold.
- Understands the impact “Orders”, negatives and zero sales reports have on inventory.
- Comprehend industry warranties and their application as they apply to the customer/Ace Mart.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Store Management.
Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals
Skills and abilities:
Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Possess good listening skills
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Sales experience or two years continuous employment within some facet of company
Stand and walk up to eight (8) hours daily.
Lift and lower boxes and objects 35” from the floor.
1-25 pounds 25 times daily
26-50 pounds 10 times daily
Bend and stoop daily.
Operate a CRT up to four hours daily.
Temperatures ranging from 35 ° to 95 °
Noisy atmosphere (phones, trucks, overhead pages, fans, etc.)
III. Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Saturday rotation.
The seed for Ace Mart Restaurant Supply was first planted when Norman "Gus" Gustafson envisioned the opportunity to provide small,...