Demonstrates exceptional customer service and selling skills. Is knowledgeable in all product categories, and readily assists customers to determine needs. Fosters a collaborative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external customer experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting and well as quickly responding to customer inquires and needs.
• Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make appropriate suggestions for customers.
• Ensures that all customers receive good service and quality merchandise.
• Locates merchandise for customer when not available in store.
• Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community events (weddings, parties, etc.) and communicates to Manager.
• Fully understands and can communicate party planning guide to all interested customers.
• Regularly communicates with Store Manager and Assistant to keep informed on all sales, promotions, and campaigns.
2. Human Resources:
• Maintains open and flexible availability to accommodate store needs.
• Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
• Assists in the maintenance of the store to ensure cleanliness and organization at all times.
• Stock and organize merchandise as necessary.
• Assist in ordering merchandise as directed by managers.
• Assists in the execution of the Merchandise Calendar, campaigns, and sales promotions as necessary.
• Knowledgeable on all pricing, signage, and display and can communicate to customers.
• Assist in Receiving regular vendor deliveries and replenishing sales floor in a timely manner.
• Enforce all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
• Performs any other duties as directed by supervisors.
We are the leading alcoholic beverage-lifestyle specialty retailer in the western United States and among the largest in the...