• Candidates must be 18 years of age or older
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) or High School equivalency exam a plus
• Basic math skills
• Must pass a background check
• Light to moderate lifting, with reasonable accommodation
• Effective communication skills
• Detail oriented
This is an hourly, non-exempt position that will be responsible for performing sales throughout the store. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to, directing customers, answer telephones, provide product descriptions, proposing add-on sales to customers, check and retrieve merchandise from storage areas, clean, restock, and organize merchandise.
Available openings are generally filled by enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded people with solid customer service backgrounds and/or educational paths well-suited to the industry.
Big 5 Sporting Goods has outgrown its name. The company, which started out with five army surplus shops in California in 1955, is a leading...