The Sales Associate will work in tandem with the Account Managers or Account Representatives assuming full responsibility and ownership, if necessary, for all aspects of servicing and educating CDPHP employer groups on products sold. The Sales Associate shall serve as the employer’s in-house liaison; coordinating group specific problem resolution for all CDPHP products. The Sales Associate will work closely with all departments that interact with CDPHP brokers and employer groups: Enrollment, Member Services and Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in customer support, inside sales, telemarketing, or research recruitment highly desirable; outside sales experience a plus.
- Polished telephone and professional writing skills.
- Proven comfort with MS Office (especially Excel, Word and Outlook).
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Strong understanding of labor unions and their inner workings; established relationships with local unions a plus.
- Familiarity with database entry using Salesforce program is a plus.
- Must be internet savvy and comfortable with using the web as a research tool.
- Must feel comfortable interacting with senior corporate executives as well as organized labor leaders/representatives.
- Must have a high standard of accountability and demonstrate level of concern for work output; must enjoy working hard.
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
Salary Grade: 13
CDPHP - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -