Do you want to wake up and love what you do? Do you want to contribute to something bigger in the world, something you actually believe in? Then join the hundreds of employees that have broken free from the drains of corporate life. Now, it's time for you to become part of our team.
Cannondale Sports, is in search of a highly motivated Sales Associate to join our Natick, MA store.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able walk/stand for extended periods of time, up to 6-8 hours per day.
- Must be able to climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, works near dust or airborne particles
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to travel for business throughout US and Internationally.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs consistently
- Must be able to ride a bicycle
- Climbing ladders and reaching over head height may be required
- Meeting and/or exceeding productivity goals
- Managing the store assets professionally, tools, inventory, parts, items, as well as customer owned goods
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws
- Understanding of bicycle maintenance and operation
- Ability to use power tools in a safe manner
- Passion for fitness and cycling
- Competitive, entrepreneurial, organized and collaborative
- 0-1 year of retail sales experience required
- High school graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Bicycle mechanical background and/or retail sales background
- Knowledge and experience in using computer systems
- Maintain high stock keeping and housekeeping standards in store, shop, and stockroom
- Deliver on all performance measures consistently: sales, margin, UPT, ADS, data capture
- Utilize good judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations where there will be various paths to best solution, based on experience, brand development, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer satisfaction skills, resolves conflicts and issues in a timely manner for mutual benefit at store level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Seeks appropriate approvals when necessary to complete tasks or when demonstrating initiative on a new task.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment.
- Build positive relationship with peers, subordinates, customers and suppliers.
- Continuously evaluates processes and results and search for methods of improvement, communicating if necessary.
Cannondale - 4 months ago