Sales Associate - Casual Male XL
Reporting to a Store Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales, merchandising, operations, loss prevention, and adherence to all company guidelines and procedures at a men's specialty clothing store. The Sale Associate’s primary job function is to maximize sales by helping Customers fulfill their desire to buy and develop Customer loyalty. The Sales Associate works as a member of the store team in executing and supporting operational activities that generate sales.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Meets or exceeds targeted sales goals.
- Leads by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive brand experience.
- Builds relationships with the Customers and the community to ensure long term business growth
- Maintains store visual and operational standards to enhance the customer shopping experience.
- Supports high standards of organization and cleanliness of store.
- Complies to policies and procedures in all areas of store operations including; Customer Service, Loss Prevention and Safety, and Human Resources.
Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., together with our subsidiaries, is the largest specialty retailer of big & tall men’s apparel with retail operations throughout the United States and London, England. We operate over 450 stores which include Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores, Rochester Big & Tall stores, Destination XL stores and a direct to consumer business, including catalog and e-commerce sites for B & T Factory Direct, LivingXL.com, and ShoesXL.com. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “CMRG.” We pride ourselves on the very best quality merchandise and top-notch customer service. Read below to learn more about our exciting career opportunity!
- Previous retail and customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college or university degree a plus.
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The associate must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and make decisions.
- While performing these duties of this job, the associate may be required to work long hours, including daytime, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Associate must be available to travel to neighboring store locations as needed.
Casual Male Retail Group Inc. - 12 months ago