The Sales Associate in Marshfield is responsible for general store related duties including operating a cash register, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining a clean, neat and safe work environment. This position is also responsible for processing duties such as sorting, pricing, and stocking merchandise while living our values and supporting our mission . Begin your career with Goodwill today!
- Greets customers in a friendly and enthusiastic manner while maintaining a friendly, helpful attitude toward the customer at all times.
- Assists customers in locating and selecting merchandise.
- Records sales using the cash register while properly packaging merchandise.
- Sorts, prices, and tickets donated items.
- Maintains the sales floor, merchandise displays, and other inventory in a clean, neat and safe manner.
- Handles customer concerns in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Maintains volume and pricing of merchandise to assure customer expectations are met.
- Previous retail experience is preferred but not required.
- Education generally equivalent to a high school diploma is preferred but not required.
Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard