Greet customers with smile and eye contact, inform customers of current specials, take orders and operate the cash register, thank customers for business while maintaining a professional, clean environment to enhance the customer’s experience. Implements the HESS WAY for every customer and co-worker.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES include but are not limited to:
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service; assists customers with their purchases; work cash register.
- Adheres to all Hess Corporation cash control policies.
- Complies with Hess grooming standards/uniform policy and other policies and procedures.
- Maintains site appearance standards, conducts general maintenance tasks .
- Ensures facility is secure and safe; complies with all HC safety and environmental guidelines.
- Ensures product is well stocked and merchandised.
- Completes various tasks as assigned; follow direction given by management .
- Promotes “Fast, Fun & Family” environment, which includes The Hess Way.
- Embraces Hess Corporate Values.
- Must be able to perform principle duties of the sales associate role including any and all duties required by Hess management to enhance the customer experience.
- Must possess good oral communication skills, including but not limitedt o speaking on intercom systems.
- Ability to perform basic math functions and protect company inventory, lottery and cash.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least eight hours per day.
- Ability to lift and/or carry 5-10 pounds continuously (approx. 20 times per day).
- Ability to lift and/or carry 20-25 pounds frequently (approx. 10 times per day).
- Ability to lift and/or carry 40 - 50 pounds occasionally (5 times per day).
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop, kneel and/or crouch during shift.
- Ability to climb ladder/stairs.
- Ability to work with arms bending and moving most of the shift.
- Ability to grasp and move objects w/ hands, requiring eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to work in extreme, intermittent temperatures; i.e. outside, cooler, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision .
- Ability to operate equipment including but not limited to lottery machine, cash register, soda/coffee/credit card machine.
- Must be available to work any shifts scheduled by Site Management and realize schedules are subject to change as needed by Hess Management.
Job Preview Video
Integrated oil and gas company Hess Corporation has corporate exploration and production operations in Algeria, Australia, Azerbaijan,...