Greet customers with smile and eye contact, inform customers of current specials, take orders and operate the cash register, thank customers for business while maintaining a professional, clean environment to enhance the customer’s experience. Implements the HESS WAY for every customer and co-worker.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES include but are not limited to:
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service; assists customers with their purchases; work cash register.
- Adheres to all Hess Corporation cash control policies.
- Complies with Hess grooming standards/uniform policy and other policies and procedures.
- Maintains site appearance standards, conducts general maintenance tasks .
- Ensures facility is secure and safe; complies with all HC safety and environmental guidelines.
- Ensures product is well stocked and merchandised.
- Completes various tasks as assigned; follow direction given by management .
- Promotes “Fast, Fun & Family” environment, which includes The Hess Way.
- Embraces Hess Corporate Values.
- Must be able to perform principle duties of the sales associate role including any and all duties required by Hess management to enhance the customer experience.
- Must possess good oral communication skills, including but not limitedt o speaking on intercom systems.
- Ability to perform basic math functions and protect company inventory, lottery and cash.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least eight hours per day.
- Ability to lift and/or carry 5-10 pounds continuously (approx. 20 times per day).
- Ability to lift and/or carry 20-25 pounds frequently (approx. 10 times per day).
- Ability to lift and/or carry 40 - 50 pounds occasionally (5 times per day).
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop, kneel and/or crouch during shift.
- Ability to climb ladder/stairs.
- Ability to work with arms bending and moving most of the shift.
- Ability to grasp and move objects w/ hands, requiring eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to work in extreme, intermittent temperatures; i.e. outside, cooler, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision .
- Ability to operate equipment including but not limited to lottery machine, cash register, soda/coffee/credit card machine.
- Must be available to work any shifts scheduled by Site Management and realize schedules are subject to change as needed by Hess Management.
Job Preview Video
Hess Corporation - 7 months ago
Integrated oil and gas company Hess Corporation has corporate exploration and production operations in Algeria, Australia, Azerbaijan,...