For over 30 years, LAMPS PLUS has been synonymous with excellence in the lighting retail industry. Established in 1976, LAMPS PLUS is the nation's leading specialty lighting company, with over 40 showrooms throughout the western United States and LampsPlus.com, one of Internet Retailers Top 150 websites. Each year, over five million customers shop our stores and online for the largest selection of decorative lighting and ceiling fans, along with furniture and home accessories, to suit all décor styles.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Associate with superior sales skills for our Tukwila, WA location. We are seeking candidates who have a desire to learn all of the fascinating aspects of lighting design. There are exciting growth opportunities within the organization.
We offer a competitive starting wage, which leads to a strong commission pay structure.
Fully paid training program. Our comprehensive training program will teach all you will need to know about lighting design, store procedures and enhance personal sales techniques.
Comprehensive benefit program, including: medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, paid sick and vacation hours and a generous employee purchase program. Work with customers on the showroom floor, as well as, in their homes to demonstrate the dramatic effects of proper lighting techniques.
Sales Associates will learn how to build a strong repeat customer base thus growing personal earning potential. Top candidates will have good communication skills, a strong desire to learn and enjoy providing superior customer service.
If you are enthusiastic and interested in working with a cutting edge company, please apply in person at 16839 South Center Parkway, Tukwila, WA 98188, call (206) 575-9110, or submit your resume with your complete work history to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be certain to list your contact phone numbers where you may be reached.
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Motivated, energetic individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment with people and providing superior customer service. Minimum of 1 year of prior sales experience. Interior design education, commissioned sales or related home furnishing experience helpful by not required.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must pass security background check.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Candidates must be able to adapt quickly and must be proficient with computers.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.