Looking for an opportunity to break into new home sales? Our Chicago team is growing and we are currently in search of candidates for the newly created Full Time Sales Associate position. This is a unique opportunity to join Ryland’s world class sales team where your career can grow! |
- Build rapport with customers and guiding the customer through the sales process
- Complete various duties using CRM
- various duties at the community level
- Ensure that customer expectations are met in the facilitation of all activities from greeting to contract signing to closing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work weekends/holidays
- Valid Driver’s license
Ryland Homes - 16 months ago
Building the American dream is home sweet home for The Ryland Group. The homebuilder, founded by James Ryan and Bob Gaw in 1967, constructs...