Responsibilities & Requirements:
The Sales Associate will work with the Health and Wellness Director and Program Manager to develop sale programs, strategies and set targets. The Sales Associate will provide information about products and services of the Chicago Metro YMCA to members in order to increase membership sales of the organization, as well as provide support in developing long-term relationships with the clients.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Provide management with research inputs, creative solutions and ideas.
- Develop sales plans and report details pertaining to the plan implementation to management.
- Participate in events, trade fairs and campaigns to promote the product.
- Follow-up with leads.
- Renew the existing accounts of members with required details of service and pricing.
- Work with existing clients in finding opportunities for new clients or targeted customers that may be interested in the product.
- Maintain customer database for reporting, mailings, and related marketing programs.
- Prepare renewal contracts and quotes for existing clients.
- Work on special projects with management.
- Collect feedback from clients to access possible improvements to existing products and also the need for new products.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, in-service trainings and other YMCA certification trainings.
- Service specific training provided by the YMCA on site.
- Adhere to and enforce emergency procedures, YMCA policies, rules, and health codes applicable to the facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- First Aid & CPR certification must be obtained within first 60 days of employment
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales.
- Should be a self-starter, and possess good organizational and management skills.
- Should be skilled in customer service, ability to understand the client’s needs and possess good communication skills both oral and written.
YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1858, the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago has contributed to the lives of girls, boys, women and men of all ages, races, religions and...