Position: Sales Audit Bankcard Specialist
Nameplate: The Bon Ton Stores, Inc.
Employment Status: Full Time
Location Name: York Corporate Headquarters
Zip/Postal Code: 17402
Requisition Number: 19584
Sales Audit Bankcard Specialist - Full Time
You will work with bankcard companies, customers, and other financial institutions to resolve customer inquiries and disputes regarding third party charge and debit card transactions. You will perform analysis on chargeback types, compile documentation and report negative trends to Sales Audit management, while adhering to Company policies and adopted Payment Card Industry guidelines. In this role, you will:
You have the talent and the following skills and attributes:
- Respond to all retrieval requests received from bankcard companies and customer inquiries.
- Monitor Ecommerce bankcard chargebacks and bring problematic situations to the attention of Sales Audit Bankcard and Media Supervisor.
- Research and resolve bankcard and debit card duplicate and erroneous transactions using all available tools and avenues.
- Monitor store bankcard chargebacks and bring problematic stores and situations to the attention of Sales Audit Bankcard and Media Supervisor.
- Perform daily Sales Audit functions for an assigned number of stores.
You'll do all of this in an environment that will respect and recognize your individual ideas. You've been there and you've done it before. Now, do it for the RIGHT place.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially MS Excel.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Strong math skills.
- Proven ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Ability to work with sensitive customer account information.
Bon-Ton - 23 months ago