Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing drive Direct and Partner Channel operations and business analytics. This position will work primary with management to support strategy and core business execution. This person will work across functional teams, identifying, designing and developing business analytics to report on attainment of business goals. The position will work with business intelligence (sales force automation SFA) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems and tools.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
- The role is responsible for conducting analyses and reporting on business performance and marketing activities through CRM dash boarding and SFA report generation. The role will work closely with sales and marketing management to develop processes for tracking sales and sales teams proficiencies.
- Managing and analyzing key data sources.
- Developing and delivering actionable insights and strategic recommendations for all of the Small and Medium Business Group and Specifically to the Direct and Partner channel sales.
- Working with sales management ensuring that sales teams are proficient in all aspects of sales force automation and report access tools
- Partnering with the marketing organization throughout the full lifecycle of campaigns and promotions. This includes working on the strategic intent, segmented targeting, execution tracking and ultimate success and ROI reporting.
- Development of Business Strategies/Processes – Work with cross functional teams to analyze, develop and deploy business analytics and core processes in areas of sales and marketing.
- Technology Champion – Work closely with IT and Sales, other analysts to implement best practices for CRM and sales tools to further the capability of the SMB organization to grow and achieve short and long term sales goals.
- Develop key insights and analytics to support/change priorities relative to establish sales and marketing strategies.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIRMENTS
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Strong oral and written communications skills; including process documentation.
- Analytical, problem solving, task and project management and organizational skills.
- Strong technical background with functional knowledge of advanced application computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Sharepoint, Visio and SQL Server.
- Experience with SFA and CRM systems and tools - Siebel, salesforce.com; extracting data and reporting.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across functional teams, comfortable working with sales, sales operations, marketing , IT staff and business systems analysts.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience or equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required, Information technology, business, MIS or related business/ technical field preferred.
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...