The scope of work encompasses analysis, evaluation and/or interpretation of data related to Sales systems and processes, with the changes occurring in Healthcare Reform, product, and client requirements it is imperative that the Sales Business Analyst integrate these changes into our sales plans. Provide recommendations for improvements that will increase accuracy, reduce cost with a focus on standardization. Prepare internal/external communication plans and monitor consistency of message and delivery. Create and maintain Sales documentation which will serve as the basis for training, reference, audit, change management, analysis, projects and system enhancements. Monitor policies and procedures to ensure consistency between systems, documentation and process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned.
Monitors policies and procedures to ensure consistency between systems, documentation and process
- Analyzes data to identify potential changes to policies, processes, and systems
Develops, reviews, revises and maintains documentation repository to include an initial inventory of existing documentation, identifying gaps, and creating documentation
- Performs impact analysis of proposed system/ policy changes
- Supports Sales Directors and Managers in decision making
- Coordinates business and functional decisions with other cross-functional team members
- Develops implementation plans to execute Healthcare Reform, communication plans, process/procedure and system changes
- Conducts team/individual interviews to elicit key information about processes and procedures to evaluate impact, best practices and resource needs for all changes
Provides client/producer service support, including root cause and mitigation plans.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on projects
- Assists projects teams with documentation and business requirements as they relate to the Sales department
- Actively acquires knowledge of WDS systems, technology, business processes, and strategic goals for the company
- Effectively prioritizes tasks to complete deliverables on schedule
· Support projects in the role assigned, which could be systems, process, procedure or documentation coordinator or technical expert.
· Acquires and maintains current knowledge of WDS systems, technology, business processes, strategic goals and Healthcare Reform legislation
· Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university and one to two years related analytical writing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The applicant must possess excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Thorough understanding of Dental on Demand, WDS processes and system rules.
Understanding of and experience with development of business cases, financial analysis
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products required
Proficiency with other application, such as RoboHelp and Sitecore
Ability to interpret complicated processes into easy to follow documentation required
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. ,
Washington Dental Service, a member of the Delta Dental Plans Association, is the leading dental benefits company in the state of...