- Provide World Class Service to guests and team members
- Be able to work both indoors and outdoors, with exposure to a variety of weather conditions
- Be able to spend most of shift standing, bending, pushing, stooping, kneeling, walking, reaching, climbing ladders, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Handling cash transactions and other payment options with all merchandise products
- Stock merchandise locations with Busch Gardens themed products
- Update and create point of sales signage throughout stores
- General cleaning duties, including wiping down shelves, counters, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and taking out the trash
- Vending employees will walk around a location and sell merchandise. They will wear and demonstrate the merchandise.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- 3 years ago - save job
Travel agent training from the Travel Weekly Academy. The Travel Weekly Training Academy provides online travel agent training with modules...