The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
This position is with the Directorate of Family, Morale, Welfare, and Recreation; Business Operations Division located at Uchee Creek.
Flexible position will normally be schedule 0-40 hours per week dependent upon the needs of the organization. There is no set guaranteed number of hours for flexible position. Schedule will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
Provides customer service in a retail sales activity. Demonstrates and sells specialized merchandise to customers. May operates a cash register, makes change completes charge and layaway transactions. Maintains merchandise by stocking shelves, displaying goods and keeping the area neat and orderly. Keeps related sales records as necessary.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of basic math.
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
5. Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
This position is a Flexible position and there are no benefit entitlements.
This announcement may be used to fill permanent full-time, part-time or intermittent positions.
This announcement does not apply to specific vacancies but will establish a register of qualified candidates as vacancies become available. Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date.
To successfully claim veteran's priority consideration, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 11 months ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...