Requirements and Competencies
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent cash handling skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 40 pounds
- Sell retail merchandise in accordance with his/her specific work assignments
- Inform a member of the area management team of slow or fast moving merchandise and apparent changes in consumer buying patterns
- Maintain merchandise counters and displays in a clean, neat, and orderly manner.
- Re-stock counter displays and under stock
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly and accurately price marked
- Take regular and special inventory counts, in an accurate and timely manner, as needed
- Make a continuing and diligent effort to minimize the loss of company property and/or merchandise due to internal or external damage or theft
- Perform stock duties, carry packages, and transport various sized boxes by hand cart
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment - 23 months ago
Swimming with the fishes takes on a whole new meaning at these parks. SeaWorld Entertainment is one of the US's largest theme park...