This position is for the 2013 Season
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, early mornings, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be comfortable being in contact with large groups of people and providing excellent customer service.
- Must have a working knowledge of the English language
- Must have proficient mathematical skills and be comfortable handling large volumes of cash.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately operates cash register in accordance with cash handling policies and procedures.
- Maintains merchandise counters and displays in a clean and orderly manner.
- Assists in keeping sales floor and cart locations stocked at all times.
- Consistently practices safe work habits to include the use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations
- Consistently demonstrates courteous and professional behavior in all work aspects with all team members and guests.
- Works as part of a team to increase productivity and while providing excellent guest service.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and employees.
- Maintains a professional appearance that meets grooming standards
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment - 12 months ago