Posting Job Title: Sales Coach
Requisition #: 146838BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable's Carolina Region
Customer Care department currently seeks a
Sales Coach for their Charlotte,NC
location. Please find below a brief
description of the essential duties and
responsibilities required to function
successfully in this position.
of 7am-11pm, 7- days/week, 365 days/year
- Must be flexible to work between the hours
supervisors, Customer Care Center
- Supports Customer Care Center
representatives, in sales activities.
Customer Care Center representatives to
- Provides training and support to
develop a Sales Culture.
individual representative performance
- Customer Care Center team and
tracking and report distribution including the
support, launch and tracking of all Regional
and National sales contests/incentives that
are applicable to Customer Care
Essential Job Functions:
Customer Care locations in home market
- Must be willing to travel among all of the
conducting side-by-side coaching and
monitoring sessions, working with care
leaders on sales initiatives and supporting
sales through playing games and partnering
and in the centers coaching, monitoring, and
- Must be visible and active in the floor
driving sales through cooperation and
planning with department leadership.
them in building sales plans and developing
- Work with Supervisors/Managers to aid
their teams sales performance.
schedule to meet the needs of the teams in
- Must be able to create an appropriate
your assigned locations.
agents need sales coaching based on ranking
- Review Yield Reports (OIC, ScoreCard, and any other performance tracking database tools) to determine which
on Yield% in PSU's and devise and deliver
plans to improve performance to move
everyone to 2.5% minimum CORE PSU Goal.
coaching on results and developing plans and
- Scheduling and delivery of sales training,
processes to help all agents meet their sales
goals in association with regional sales
Plan, develop a weekly sales plan for each
- Based on the Customer Care Growth
area to drive sales
and other fun games and methods to drive
sales team, work with the supervisors and
- Using the reporting tools available to the
agents to develop a "sales Plan" for each
agent that will move them towards their
goals and establish a follow up process with
the sup/agent on their progress.
calls each month that can be used for a
- Using the yield reports, pull top agents
regional portal and used for training
drive sales through their incentives and
- Work with vendors and other partners to
REGIONAL PLG sales days.
- Assist with planning and execution of
for S3, and all other sales training initiatives
- Support training initiatives for refreshers
initiative to include successes and areas for
- Provide debrief to Sr. Leadership in
and other sales activity to determine what is
- Must be able to track incentives, games
successful and adjust plans according to
materials to support the needs of your
- Organize and develop educational
meeting with Customer Care representatives
- Must be able to lead a motivational
both verbally and written, face to face, and
- Must be able to communicate effectively
over the telephone with customers and co-
calculations necessary to complete various
- Must be able to perform mathematical
information accurately in order to follow
- Must have the ability to process
directions and provide directions to others.
- Must work well as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to
positive, professional attitude.
- Must have outstanding sales skills and a
- Must be able to make decisions and use
programs for Customer Care Center
- Develops and runs Sales Incentive
activity for the assigned sales locations.
- Assist in developing budgeted connect
Associate's degree (A. A.) preferred
Would prefer a minimum of two years
marketing and/or sales experience,
preferably in the cable industry, and/or call
center/direct sales environment.
Required Certifications, Licenses,
Registrations, etc., to perform the essential
functions of this position:
and AAD billing systems
- Must be able to use the ICOMS
- Must be able to learn and use COGNOS
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office
from various locations
- Valid NC Drivers License required
- Personal Auto for use to travel to and
services offered by TWC.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Sales techniques
- Must have knowledge of all products and
skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Must possess strong organizational
assignments and meet deadlines.
outside normally scheduled hours to satisfy
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Employee must be available to work
Customer Care and Technical Operations needs
to take initiative to meet the above functions
- Critical to be self motivated and willing
- Must have experience with MS Word, Excel
Travel requirements and frequency:
call center, but must be able to travel occasionally within
- This position is based in the Charlotte division
the Carolina footprint as needed
Legal or Financial Responsibilities
- Occasional travel is required
Standards of Business Conduct. Position
- Requires adherence to Time Warner
must assist in maintaining the confidentiality
of customer and business data at all times.
expenses for reimbursement.
- Requires tracking all mileage and travel
Procurement Card reports.
- Requires tracking and reconciliation of
Communication Skill level:
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general
business periodicals, professional journals,
technical procedures, or governmental
regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from groups of
managers, clients, customers, and the
Ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities if
Plans, staffs, coaches, evaluates and directs
work of employees of a work unit.
Materials and Equipment used:
MS Word and Excel
- Frequent use of Laptop Computer with
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
- Frequent use of desk or cellular phone
Controlling Establishment ID: 00019 - Charlotte Arrowood Rd
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...