Provides proactive analytical support for Cox Business (CB) sales commission and sales incentive processes. Provides compensation plan modeling to ensure optimal sales results. Manages local commission system (e.g. updating quotas, loading plan designs, etc.). Consults with leadership and employees to resolve commission payment questions and escalated issues. This role requires the ability to work independently and provide guidance for ambiguous situations.
- Serves as subject matter expert on commission plan and sales performance management (SPM) system for local market CB sales personnel; provides guidance to local leadership on best practices related to commission plans and processes. Resolves local leadership and employee concerns related to commission payment and processes
- Supports CB sales compensation plan design by providing feedback on opportunities related current plans; evaluates effectiveness of potential compensation plans using modeling techniques
- Provides reporting and analysis through a system of standardized and ad hoc market level reporting for local sales personnel and leadership; interprets results and provides guidance to local leadership on best course of action
- Reviews commission payment calculations to ensure accuracy and validity of payments and related CB commissioned installed sales (CIS) metric; researches calculation inconsistencies and resolves issues to ensure correct and accurate payments
- Verifies billing data to customer contract terms to identify and correct errors and discrepancies
- Provides local support for CB market-level sales commissions process to ensure accurate and timely completion of all sales commission and incentive payments
- Adheres to process standards, controls and best practices to ensure commission payments are properly calculated
- Administers SPM system including maintaining quota, hierarchy, relationship, and other pertinent data for all sales reps
- Experience in a sales compensation analysis or sales performance management administration
- Experience in an analytical and reporting role
- Moderate relational database skills
- Demonstrated experience in an analytical and reporting, relational database skills with moderate to advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to form successful partnerships
- Proven ability to work with internal and external parties on multiple projects
- Quantifiable accomplishments in the development and implementation of projects or processes that lead to performance improvement
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrable capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment
Successful candidate will demonstrate the following competencies
- 1+ year of experience preferred in related field (Finance, Accounting, Business)
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Business, etc.)
- Xactly Incent or other sales performance management (SPM) experience
- Oracle Database experience
Aligning Performance for Success
Building a Successful Team
Contributing to Team Success
Managing Work (includes Time Management)
Planning and Organizing
Technical / Professional Knowledge and Skills
Lives Cox Values
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications - 19 months ago
As the third largest cable provider in the nation, Cox Communications, Inc. is noted for its high-capacity, reliable broadband delivery...