Support the field sales organization with timely and accurate calculation of sales incentive compensation and related commission based incentive programs.
Within this role, the analyst will need to apply analytical problem solving skills to sales reporting and incentive compensation issues.
- Calculates commission payments for various compensation plans for the appropriate business unit.
- Collects and distributes raw data for commission calculations across several business units
- Reviews and analyzes sales related data prior to final commission calculation for optimal reliability and adherence to the compensation plan.
- Create custom reports, as required.
- Comprehension of all commission plans, language and calculation design strategy.
Assists in the actual formulation of the commission plans by providing accurate sales numbers, data models, and other reporting as required.
- Monitors and researches commission related issues and questions as requested via the helpdesk queue while coordinating corrective actions with the Commercial Business, as required.
Position Description & Requirements:
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required, preferably in Finance, IT or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in incentive compensation or analytics is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Access and Excel.
Developing and maintaining databases and complex formulas
Smiths Medical - 15 months ago
Smiths Medical's forges are primed to produce medical tools for intensive care, surgery, and post-operative care procedures. Part of...