The Sales Consultant Team Lead - Long Term Care Solutions is responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing sales to targeted Health and Human Services organizations who may or may not be affiliated with an existing Harmony client and to lead a small team of other sales consultants. Harmony has multiple offerings for long term care organizations including SaaS software, professional services and training. The targeted organizations may be either for-profit or not for profit. Our software solutions include a distinct focus on consumer case management, financial management of care programs, caregiver communications and outcomes management.
Compensation is provided via a base salary and commission/bonuses based upon targeted sales quotas
- Achieve quarterly quota targets
- Prospecting, qualifying and closing sales with long term care organizations that are affiliated with existing Harmony clients
- Prospecting, qualifying and closing sales with long term care organizations who are not affiliated with existing Harmony clients
- Assist with the preparation and transmittal of sales proposals
- Work with the Sales Engineer to conduct effective solution demonstrations needed to close sales with well qualified prospects
- Develop and implement demand creation campaigns within a well defined target market for sales of software and related implementation services and training
- Support the development of compliant and high-quality responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and client-requested inquiries to ensure the quality and accuracy of the response
- Keep up-to-date on new product development, functions, features, and related implementations
- Recommend creative ideas to support the sales process and improve our "win rate"
- Coordinate with professional services teams for the implementation process
- Convincingly communicate Harmony solution value propositions
- Manage, train and motivate small team of Sales Consultants, assuring achievement of quarterly team quota targets
- Work with Director of Sales Operations to leverage metrics, dashboards and other pipeline and forecast management tools
- Provide regular, accurate forecast reporting to VP Sales
- Work with marketing team to develop, manage and implement effective campaigns, on both individual sales consultant and team-wide levels.
Harmony provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. Harmony is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent on results of a criminal background investigation. Harmony uses e-Verify to confirm work status.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, human services or related field is preferred
- 4+ years experience in sales of SaaS software is highly desired
- 2+ years of successful experience in sales team management/leadership
- Track record of meeting and exceeding assigned goals and objectives
- Prior experience working for a Human Services organization or long term care organizations is highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills is required
- Prior experience in communicating complex solutions is highly desired
- Strong communication, interpersonal relationship and influencing skills
- Demonstrated proactive problem solving skills
- Desire to work within an inside sales organization is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Past experience writing business documents such as proposals, business plans, marketing materials, sales presentations, etc. is preferred