Are you a positive, outgoing person looking for a career in a thriving industry with strong potential for earning and advancement? Join the A Wireless team!
A Wireless is a National Premium Retailer for Verizon Wireless, with retail locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Since 1999, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the best wireless products and services in our industry. We currently need a full-time Sales Consultant.
When a customer enters an A Wireless retail outlet, they are greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable Sales Consultant who is there to assist them in selecting the wireless products and services that are right for them. When you create a positive experience for our customers, it allows A Wireless to continue to expand and maintain its loyal customer base. To this end, A Wireless provides our Sales Consultants with extensive training, competitive compensation and benefits, a stable work environment, and an unmatched opportunity for growth and advancement.
A Wireless Sales Consultant must provide friendly, professional customer service while selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our customers. Your primary responsibilities as a Sales Consultant will be:
- We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefit packages, including:
- Base salary + generous commission structure
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount program
- Opportunities for advancement to management positions
As A Wireless’ representatives to our customers, our Sales Consultants need to meet certain standards that ensure proper employee-job fit. The qualified Sales Consultant will:
- Explaining additional telecommunications and phone options and introducing ways that the customer can save money including a phone service bill analysis
- Making customer callbacks and probing for referrals
- Checking email 3 times per day, looking for any changes or new promotions
- Maintaining the facilities, including cleaning the store and ensuring that the store remains audit compliant
- Performing inventory counts and cash reconciliation (precision is a must)
A Wireless is an EOE/M/D/V employer.
- Have at least one year of retail sales experience
- Be a high-school graduate (Post high school education/training is preferred)
- Display strong technical knowledge of wireless equipment
- Possess solid understanding of effective customer service and sales methods
- Exhibit proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Be self-motivated, positive, and a team player. Strong interpersonal skills are a must
A Wireless - 14 months ago