The Sales Consultant will support Wireless Generation in preparation for upcoming RFPs, on an as-needed basis. This is a temporary role.
Responsibilities of Sales Consultants:
- Conduct presentations and present exhibits
- Network and correspond with prospective customers
- Visit schools to train, instruct and transition customers from our TPRI and eAssessment to mCLASS to Reading 3D products
- Visit schools to evaluate targeted account information to include services into their budget.
- Make follow-up calls to customers regarding questions about new services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience selling professional services
- Strong verbal communication (including presenting and writing), organizational and problem-solving skills
- An advanced degree
- Sales experience with educational technology
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Amplify Education, Inc. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -