You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Capitol Hyundai, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Are You A Different Kind Of Sales Consultant? The kind of Sales Consultant that wants to work for a company that hires from with in.
WHO ARE YOU?
- One that has over 120 General Managers that started out as Sales People. No matter your background we have a perfect fit for hard working individuals looking to succeed.
- YOU recognize that most auto dealers have inadequate training programs, and you won't put up with an organization that won't invest in their people.
Sales Consultants Purpose:
- You are a female or male with an unfulfilled competitive streak and you want to be the best Sales Consultant in the Industry.
- You want a bigger home.
- You want to make investments for your future.
- You understand the better you serve people the more income you generate.
- The new vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling new vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up.
Sales Consultants Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the new vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses. Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Demonstrate new vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule. Attend sales meetings.
- Maintain a prospect development system which includes a group of prospect locators and sales associates.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Sales Consultants Wanted No Matter What Your Sales Background Is In
Sales Consultants Qualifications:
- We have immediate openings for sales consultants.
- We offer an excellent benefit package.
- We have received high demand and increasing sales activity that has created an immediate need for additional sales assistance.
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- Prior sales experience.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid in-state driver’s license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
WE OFFER all Sales Consultants:
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Capitol Hyundai. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Capitol Hyundai difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
- Paid training, commission and bonus opportunities.
- Major medical, dental, life insurance, matching 401K, and vacation pay.
Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job