The newly opened Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac, located in Tallahassee, FL , is looking for sales consultants with a proven track record to join our team. www.daleearnhardtjrbuickgmccadillac.com
The Dale Earnhardt Jr. dealerships are the first in the Tallahassee market for Hendrick Automotive Group, which will manage the stores. The company operates 84 dealerships across the country, including the Earnhardt locations. Both facilities will undergo renovations to modernize their appearances and amenities
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
We offer company paid training and education through Hendrick University and the manufacturer, paid vacation, competitive benefits and compensation. We offer an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company culture that values its employees and seeks to promote from within to maximize career growth opportunities for top performers . All new hires will be participating in Hendrick University training courses starting soon with Hendrick Culture.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 1 year sales or retail experience required - Automotive not required, however, a plus
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Service results
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 21 months ago