Gwinnett Place Honda |
, located in Duluth , GA , is looking for Sales Consultants with proven track record to join our team. www.GPHonda.com We are the SELECTION CONNECTION! Winner of the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Business Ethics 4 years in a row! We value our customers and our employees. We are the number one automotive retailer in the state of GA. Huge inventory of new and certified pre-owned vehicles...
Gwinnett Place Honda is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 1 year sales or retail experience required - Automotive not required, however, a plus
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Service results
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group
- 2 years ago - save job