About the role
If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight Small Businesses and want to be a member of a spirited sales team, read on!
Assist Small Business customers and deliver an experience so profound that customers love using our products and actively recommend them to others.
Deliver service to our customers that shows we care about them. Ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to successfully run their business.
Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve customer issues and continuously improve our processes.
Skillfully find ways to make each sales experience great for every customer.
Educate customers for future growth in their Small Business and build their confidence in our products.
You are results driven and thrive on high-performing teams. You are committed to the team's success, as well as your own. As a Sales Consultant, you consult with current and potential customers to determine which of our products or services will make their lives easier. You call on current and prospective customers who we think may have an important problem that we can help solve. Using your expert consultative skills, you identify customer needs and offer revolutionary product and/or service solutions. You will develop and manage new accounts through outbound and inbound telesales and maintain a high level of knowledge of our products and services - and those of our competitors - as well as current market trends.
You have the ability to delight customers while consistently attaining revenue targets. You have the proven ability to sell and generate revenue through outbound sales to the professional market. You have a strong understanding of website solutions, business solutions and e-commerce in a sales capacity. And if you have experience in selling to retailers, contractors, professional services firms, wholesales and manufactures, that's even better.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn Homestead products
- A commitment to personal high standards proven by the desire and ability to contribute to team and company goals
- Ability to WOW and deliver for Small Business customers, work hard and have fun doing it
- Excellent communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps using key solution selling skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment
- Previous small business experience a plus!
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, banking, financial services
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Demonstrate a strong sense of adaptability in a fast-paced, high-change environments and proactively strive to innovate and improve the business
- Places a premium on personal and professional integrity
- High School Diploma required (Degree preferred)
- Must be able to successfully pass a background test and credit check
IPOWER - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard