Your challenge, if you become an OfficeMax Sales Consultant, is to delight the customer. You are energetic and a curious problem solver and love to understand what a customer is truly looking for. By recommending just the right solution through your extensive product knowledge, you build a long-term relationship as the customer#s trusted advisor, making them feel valued, important and appreciated. As a Sales Consultant, you are OfficeMax, and your performance has a huge impact on what the customer thinks about OfficeMax and in turn how well the company performs financially. If you have a natural ability to provide solutions and have a customer-centric focus, we invite you to apply and be part of our store team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Delight the customer by offering a simple, yet superior level of personalized & professional service
* Thoroughly understand customer needs and then offer relevant products, solutions and accessories to complete the sale
* Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company#s products, service features, accessories, and pricing plans
* Provide frontline customer support, including technical product hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis
* Provide coaching and training on selling skills and new technologies and products
* Act quickly and resourcefully to ensure that work is completed within specified time and quality parameters
* Ensure an inviting environment for the customers by maintaining a neat and clean store that exemplifies the priorities of in stock and clean store
* High school diploma or GED preferred
* Sales and customer service experience in a professional retail environment strongly preferred
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to sell and make appropriate product recommendations to customers
* Able to work a flexible schedules
* Able to build and maintain strong, professional relationships
* Technical/computer expertise a plus
* Knowledge of PC software and related technology preferred
Apply online through our corporate website at: www.officemax.com/careers .
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
OfficeMax is an equal opportunity employer that employs persons regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (40 and over), veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. OfficeMax uses E-Verify to determine the eligibility of employees to work in the US.
OfficeMax Incorporated - 17 months ago