The Minnesota Division of PulteGroup, Inc. has an immediate need for a new home sales consultant! Upon joining the PulteGroup Sales Team, you will acquire a personal mentor, a World-Class training program and a helpful strategic team as your support structure. At PulteGroup, we start by only recruiting the best of the best. Every new hire is trained in the proven PulteGroup sales methodology. Our nationally recognized Sales Team has spurred exceptional sales growth by continuously outperforming industry averages. We believe in our salespeople and entrust them with decision-making responsibility and authority early in their career.
At PulteGroup, your career path is determined by your contributions and drive for success. The rewards for the quality and intensity of your focused performance are boundless career opportunities, an outstanding compensation arrangement, with unlimited earning potential and ultimately the continued growth of PulteGroup, Inc.
Primary responsibility for selling new homes; promoting Pulte Mortgage; developing community strategies and coordinating buyers with design options.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plan an effective personal sales presentation and successfully apply that plan. Attain established sales volume goals. Monitor and meet Customer Service (CSMS) goals.
2. Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community.
3. Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R's (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and club/golf membership plans.
4. Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers. Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when necessary.
5. Promote and represent Pulte Mortgage to buyers. Track and improve capture rate for market.
6. Communicate with and assist Pulte Mortgage on customer loan status and requirements to expedite the processing and closing of all cases.
7. Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing. Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service.
8. Available to assist any new home buyer or prospective home buyer backing up other members of the sales team.
9. Maintain prospect bank with suitable follow-up and report status to management through the system or Customer Communication Department.
10. Maintain knowledge of local markets, competition, Real Estate laws/rules, public opinion, local and national trends and any government proposed regulations related to the home-buying industry.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Sales and/or new home sales experience.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
4. Must work weekends.
5. Seeking multi-lingual candidates.
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
- Completion of the Sales Associate Learning and Certification Program
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience
- Minimum of 1 year Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)
PulteGroup, Inc - 15 months ago