Transfinder, a national leader in student transportation solutions for school districts throughout the United States and Canada, is seeking highly motivated sales professionals with a track record of exceeding personal and corporate goals to join our Sales Consultant Team. The company is in a high-growth phase with expansion plans that make this opportunity very attractive to high performing sales professionals, who want to contribute to our growth. Quarterly compensation plans reward both individual and team performance.
Sales Consultants, reporting to the Director of Sales are responsible for expanding Transfinder’s market share in the United States and Canada. They are responsible for creating compelling presentations on our products and services tailored to the specific needs of school districts within their assigned geographic area. By demonstrating the value of applying Transfinder products and services to improve efficiencies and reduce costs, they gain the confidence of prospective clients and motivate them to sign on with the company.
· Understand trends and issues affecting school districts in their assigned geographic areas;
· Have a grasp of Transfinder’s products and services and how they help school districts achieve their goals;
· Build strong relations to drive sales and meet department and company sales goals;
· Act as both an independent contributor and corporate team player in executing plans that lead to greater market acceptance and sales
· Act as a creative problem solver with the ability to bring others along with key decisions, strategies, and tactics both internally and externally
· Travel to prospect sites as requested and give demonstrations of our products and services at conferences in assigned geographic areas.
· 5-10 years of direct sales experience in a technology-based company;
· Mature and professional demeanor;
· Understanding and experience with CRM software, including ACT and Salesforce;
· Excellent phone and presentation skills;
· Goal oriented and results-driven;
· Proven team player as well as independent contributor;
· Understanding of public sector and experience with software solutions.