The Sales Consultant will be responsible for:
- Broker prospecting through telemarketing and mail/email campaigns for new broker relationships
- Provide service summary to determine if our SaaS is a good fit for their agency needs and schedule product demonstrations with Agency decision makers
- Provide product demonstrations of Quotit technology
- Follow up on prospecting attempts and determine how we can earn the broker's business
- Convert prospects into paying monthly subscribers of Quotit technology
- Provides service of unequalled excellence to all prospects and current Quotit customers
- Provide steady broker feedback to management with an emphasis on strategic planning and product enhancements
- assisting the service team with escalated issues to participate in joint sessions with other departments.
- Meet sales goals and objectives on a monthly basis.
- Onsite regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job
- 3 years of previous sales experience
- Reasonable understanding of how cloud based technology operates
- Self-starter, able to work with little supervision
- Organized with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills/presentation skills
- Basic computer experience including proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook.
- High School Diploma
- College preferred
- Life & Health insurance license
- Must be able to drive own automobile and have a valid driver's license and insurance.
- Able to lift and carry 25-30lbs
- Normal sight, hearing and mobility