Continually prospect for new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
Set and maintain the required number of appointments to meet/exceed sales goals
Write contracts for new homes to meet/exceed sales goals
Manage all aspects of the community including model home, sales center, and follow up with customers from contract through settlement and beyond.
Manage and train Sales Assistants
This is a 100% commission (against draw) opportunity with high earning potential.
- Sales Consultants work most weekends with 2 days off during weekdays.
- Willingness to commute to any of our communities in the market area is necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to recognize non-verbal cues
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Candidates should be polished and professional in demeanor and possess a strong work ethic
- A flexible, “can do” attitude is critical
- A 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- MS Office – Outlook and Excel proficiency required
Competitive package including benefits, medical, dental, 401k, and more.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn about our business and always strive to do right by our customers. They will value fostering long-term versus transactional relationships with both internal and external customers. A positive attitude is a must, and desire for healthy competition with other teammates to sell and reach our goals. Future management potential as our company grows.
StyleCraft Homes - 11 months ago