Job order – 1881
Client – Client Health Care
Title – Sales Contracts Pricing Analyst I
Location – Brookfield, WI 53045
Duration – 01 Year
Pay rate – $14.17/hr range
In person interview is required.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actual Title: Quote Specialist
Responsible for driving the overall execution of the GEHC customer quoting /pre-order/order entry processes (meeting customer criteria, valid product configuration, valid pricing models, revisions, compliance with international and local trade rules and requirements). May include facilitating customer and opportunity creation in customer/order tracking databases.
• Implement quoting processes to facilitate and support the integration of new products and businesses
• Act as key contact and liaison for internal (Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Logistics, etc.) and corresponding external customers (direct and/or dealers) to ensure on time, high quality quote processing/order fulfillment, contemporary processing of customer related work and customer satisfaction
• Work closely with field sales and service, marketing, commercial operations, finance/pricing analysts to resolve technical and process-related issues.
• Upholds all quote standards as they relate to compliance and contract harmonization.
• Proactively resolve and escalate issues across functions regarding contract requirements promotions, new product releases to meet customer commitments and GEHC orders targets
• Ensure all raised quality and customer complaint issues are handled through the proper quality processes and channels.
• Effectively manage and prioritize various projects with minimal supervision
• Bachelors Degree
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• At least 45 WPM accurately • Excellent interpersonal skills - strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong focus on customer care and satisfaction
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and commitments
• Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadline
Mindlance - 13 months ago