Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Sales USA and provides support to USA Sales team strategic initiatives, aimed at enhancing customer commitment toward Air Canada in order to meet revenue and business objectives.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Director, Sales USA: coordinate agenda, appointments, travel arrangements, expense claims, correspondences, calls, and more, as required.
- Collaborate with various customer groups (agency and corporate) Regional Sales Managers
- Communicates with field sales personnel to ensure that AC corporate sales goals, policies and procedures are understood/achieved, and develop system to monitor/follow up achievement of goals, policies and procedures
- Interface with Human resources regarding all personnel related matters for current employees and new hires, including onboarding, time attendance, coordinating performance review process and escalations of HR related issues, etc.
- Prepare Top 10 report on monthly basis and Top 10 Corporate report on quarterly basis.
- Interface with Marketing and support implementation of promotional sales campaigns
- Coordinate/organize all aspects of quarterly staff meetings
- Interact with other industry executives and support staff on regular basis
- Coordinate vacation schedules for the US sales team
- Provide general assistance to the US sales team
- Knowledge of current Air Canada programs and processes
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional and proven interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize many different tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in the travel industry
- Drive, enthusiasm and the ambition to succeed
- Good knowledge of RES III, TAPS, PC and MS Office applications
- Team player
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Please apply directly on our website: www.aircanada.ca/careers. The reference number is 11245.
Or follow the link below: http://aircanada.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=167045&lang=en&sns_id=google#.UYLBV-YCZ3U.google
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Air Canada is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada. The airline, founded in 1936, provides scheduled and charter air transport for...