Genworth Financial Wealth Management serves independent financial advisors who build great businesses by making a difference in the lives of their clients. As advocates for our advisors’ livelihoods as well as the goals and dreams of their clients, we take a proactive role in teaching intelligent portfolio construction and how the management of risk instills confidence, clarity and calmness in all market conditions.
We offer a flexible combination of institutional and boutique investment strategies customized to individual goals and circumstances. We stay involved with dedicated teams whose creative contributions help promote better outcomes for advisors’ practices and their investors’ portfolios. At the highest level, our product is a relationship of trust and dependability, which aligns the interests of both advisor and investor.
- Provide sales administration and coordination support for Sales Consultants in a specified Sales region.
- Generate and run Morningstar reports for advisors
- Maintain and audit lead lists from Discovery Database
- Assist with SalesForce.com (i.e., running reports and specified Contact/Lead lists)
- Handle and fulfill Advisor’s administrative requests, including: marketing print orders, binding proposals, printing charts and fact sheets
- Prepare and ship marketing materials to advisors and prospective advisors
- Request analytic reports Zephyr charts from Investment Services Group
- Answer and address inbound calls
- Assist in coordinating regional meetings and event logistics
- Manage time effectively
- Active listener
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of financial service industry
- Prior sales experience
- B.A. or B.S. (4 year degree)
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 16 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....