United States-Chicago-Swissôtel Chicago
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Chicago is a luxury 4 star/4 diamond hotel with 661 rooms and suites located in the heart of downtown Chicago. We are very proud of our personalized service and luxury accommodations combined with European elegance
Support assigned Sales Managers in the group and transient segments with all administrative functions to include, day to day support, report management (e.g. weekly, monthly reports, assist with annual marketing plan) and timely/accurate completion. Assist assigned Sales Managers in achieving individual and team room night, ADR and revenue goals. Provide team support to the whole administrative staff, assisting with workload when feasible. MUST have strong administrative skillset and ability to multitask under a heavy workload
ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely accurate completion of all reports required by Swissôtel, FRHI and Host Hotels & Resorts.
- Lead entry, meeting space assignment and detail, lead response forms, proposal preparation, Delphi reports.
- Lanyon data entry, monthly negotiated account production reports.
- Coordination of Site Inspections to include research on group/customer, site room inspection, preparation of site materials, entertainment reservations, Chef's table, staff instruction.
- Travel research/coordination, expense reports.
- Coordination of FAM's, account maintenance, guest reservations, VIP assistance, and updating monthly action plans, STP's
- Maintain Corporate Database & monthly productivity reports.
- Integral to maintaining the decorum and presentation of the office
- Assist with the Month-end report development
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the functionality of the sales division and the ability to prioritize and successfully carry out multiple duties and tasks.
- MUST have strong administrative skillset and ability to handle a full workload
- Will support 2-3 sales managers so must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and accurately complete all required reports.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and assist with the PR and Promotions functions.
- Demonstrate competency to complete the month end report accurately and timely.
- Demonstrate the ability and competencies to utilize existing sales platform to develop analysis of SPR production and accountability.
- Proficient in all software programs applicable to the Sales discipline.
- Basic skill set 50 WPM, excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent telephone skills.
- Administrative skill sets as established
- College degree in related field or equivalent sales' experience
- Solid track record of regular and prompt attendance
- Previous experience as a Administrative Assistant or Sales Coordinator strongly preferred
Swissotel - 2 years ago