Thismoment is a pioneer in the development of Social Content Management Software for brands. Its DistributedEngagementChannel(DEC)isareal-‐time platform for managing a brand's digital presence, including social content,conversation and creative assets across earned, owned and paid media channels on web, tablet, mobile, and digital outdoor devices. Launched in March 2010, DEC is already used by more than 100 Fortune 500 brands. To learn more, please visitthismoment.com.
The Sales Coordinator will support our sales teams through the prospecting oftarget clients, coordinating and scheduling of meetings, and communication ofmarket insights to regional teams.
This position combines creativity with organization and technology to analyze these market insights and create effective sales practices. Additionally, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for various administrative functions integral to maintaining sales efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Support the sales team in meetings and exceeding revenue targets
- Prepare proposals, presentations, sales reports and customer contracts
- Monitor trends and evaluate team performance against quarterly sales goals
- Communicate with individuals within all levels of an organization in an articulate, professional manner
- Organize and prioritize a diverse workload with strong attention to detail
- Contract precision and strong attention to detail
- Sales experience in a related softwareor technology field a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-‐paced, motivated startup environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce) a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Hard-working and well-organized professional with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks(i.e.,self-‐motivatedteam player)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Marketing
Experience and Skills:
Please Enter Required Skills here
Thismoment, Inc - 14 months ago